I just started playing Scrap Mechanic a few days ago but I’m hooked. Hopefully these tips will help you get a fast start. I’m sure the game will change in the coming months.
1) Get free materials from the shops along the roads (wood, lights, seeds, signs, etc)
2) Don’t bother building the crappy starting car. It’s slow and will waste materials.
3) There is a starting pond directly outside the ship down a path with lots of farming stuff
4) Plant only 8 things or you’ll get a timer and get attacked with 9 or more
5) Stand in water with many buckets on your hotbar and you can fill them all up instantly with mousewheel
6) You can water crops while standing in the water
7) Sleep in beds to save a spawn point
8) The locker in the ship can be taken and used as storage
9) The powercell to start your ship is in the nearest POI building
10) With good aim you can water 2 plants at once
11) You can pick up farming tiles
12) Follow the road from the ship to find a gas station with a craft bot
13) Just beyond the gas station is a burning forest with embers (chop down burning trees)
14) The powercell at the gas station is in one of the 3 numbered buildings
15) Build a craft bot to unlock tons of stuff
16) Large containers will suck up resources near them
17) The refinery can be fed from containers near it automatically and output can go to a large storage box with a port on it
18) Get a free wheel behind the gas station
19) Pack food at the packing spot down the road from the gas station
20) The trader is up the green hill behind the packing station (see vid)
21) Woc (cows) give milk when fed corn. You need to put the corn down by the Woc
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬🐵 MY PATREON 🐵▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
👇🏻Help Support GrindThisGame 👇🏻
Thanks to all my existing Patrons!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬🐵 MY DISCORD 🐵▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
➤ This playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHw_EJXYsdHhUYovyvmLPczNO4c67oPIX
#scrapmechanic #grindthisgame #scrapmechanicsurvival
What is Scrap Mechanic?
Scrap Mechanic is a multiplayer sandbox game with imagination and ingenuity at its core. Create fantastic machines, transforming vehicles or sneaky traps. The possibilities are endless with Scrap Mechanics powerful tools.