As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants.
Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.
Ⓚ Watch more The Forest gameplay here in my playlist:
• Seasons 1-3 : https://goo.gl/KC4ZWg
Ⓚ Some other gameplay / lets play playlists you might be interested in:
• 7 Days to Die: http://goo.gl/g4K6P3
• Space Engineers: http://goo.gl/HuDJp1
• Rimworld: http://goo.gl/uVgepy
• This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
Ⓚ Feel like Subscribing?: https://www.youtube.com/user/Kage848
Ⓚ Social Media
• Follow my Stream for live gameplay of games like Creativerse, 7 Days to Die, Space Engineers, Project Zomboid, and many others. Check the schedule while you’re there: http://www.twitch.tv/Kage_848
• Like my Kage848 Facebook page here:: http://www.facebook.com/Kage848?ref=hl
• Follow me on Twitter for up to date info about my current/upcoming gameplay / lets play video’s and my upcoming streams: https://twitter.com/#!/Kage848
The Forest Key Game Features:
• Enter a living, breathing world, where every tree and plant can be chopped down. Below ground explore a vast network of caves and underground lakes.
• Chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving.
• Build a small shelter or a large ocean side fortress. Lay traps and defences to keep a safe perimeter.
• Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools. Bunker down during the evening or bring the fight directly to the enemy.
• Defend yourself against a clan of genetic mutant enemies that have beliefs, families, morals and that appear almost human.
• Use stealth to evade enemies, or engage them directly with crude weapons built from sticks and stones.
The Forest has been in development for a while, but now we need your feedback to make it even better. Our vision for this game is a terrifying open world full of gameplay options and player freedom. We’ve come a long way but still have a lot of features and improvements to make.
Here’s a small sampling of what we hope to add to the game during alpha:
• Many more animals – fish, snakes, frogs and bird types. We want to really bring the world to life with the variety of fauna.
• More trapping and hunting options.
• Expanded A.I. – We’re trying some really cool stuff for our AI, and plan to keep it evolving and improving over the alpha.
• More buildable items – More options in what you can construct and what’s available to use.
• More crafting options, more items combinable and more exciting things to create.
• Visual improvements – we want to keep pushing what’s possible, making the world look, feel and run better.
• Multiplayer – we find the idea of co-op play in this world really exciting and hope to implement a form of co-op into the experience.
• Full oculus rift compatibility for the most immersive experience possible. * Note, this will not be available in first version of alpha*
There are tons of great websites out there to help with tutorials, guides, resources and general gameplay tips. Check these sites out here:
The The Forest subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheForest/
The The Forest wiki: http://theforest.gamepedia.com/The_Forest_Wiki
You can download The Forest from one of the following official websites.
Download The Forest from the Steam store here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/242760/
Download The Forest from the official website here: http://survivetheforest.com/
Is The Forest a good game? Or should you pass? Check out some reviews here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/242760/
The Forest Trailer can be found here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/242760/
♪ Royalty Free Music: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/